Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Past Lives


So I've been really into Buddhism lately. I'm starting to actually believe in past lives. It might explain all my "sixth sense" moments I call them. I think i experience Deja vu more than anyone I know. It also may explain my uncanny ability to step outside my "world box" and view someone else's or at-least  think I've lived in another. Being in touch with it I think is what drives my artistic thoughts and obsession with knowing languages and people that I feel like I've lived before.

-ANYWAYS- This week I was talking about how I really felt like I lived in an Eastern European country in my last life. Obviously this was as the party was winding down and everyone was chilling. So we all laughed at me.

- Then today I took the "Past Lives" Quiz. Which is complete bullshit I know. But this was a funny answer it gave me.

So this weekend I was talking about feeling like i was born in Eastern Europe in my past life.. ..  and.. I took a test...


Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life. 

1 comment:

  1. Spot on!!! I hope you found comfort and that it put a BIG smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete